Quality Trust can provide practical and effective consultation and/or training to private and public organizations, service provider and governmental agencies concerning a broad spectrum of areas on person-centered program design and quality improvement in services for people with developmental and other disabilities. Quality Trust’s experienced staff provide services in many settings, develop and implement individual, organizational and statewide systems for program innovation and quality improvement.
The list below reflects the type of issues we can help you address:
- Assisting people with all types of disabilities to experience self-determination
- Providing support for building decision-making skills
- Understanding guardianship and available alternatives
- Assessing the “person-centeredness” and effectiveness of services and supports
- Planning for transitions from institutional settings to community living
- Planning for successful transitions from school to work Developing effective partnerships with families
Quality Trust can provide expert training or consultation on any of the issues mentioned above. Our leadership and staff have many years of practical experience working directly with people. We can also partner with other respected and experienced professionals if additional areas of expertise are required. Our goal is to help organizations analyze performance challenges and craft solutions to problems. Our experience and track record can help you achieve the results you want more quickly.
Other Training and Consultation Services
Quality Trust can also provide consultation and training for people with disabilities, families and others to identify support needs for youth and adults with developmental disabilities. These consultations and supports can assist in development and implementing strategies to effect change and/or address specific issues or problems.
Some of the training sessions include:
- The Basics of Supported Decision-Making: It’s Your Choice
- Guardianship and it’s Alternatives
- Mentoring: Helping Others to Grow
- Negotiation 101: Learning how to get More of what you Want!
- Leadership: Thinking about your Role and Growing as a Leader
- Supporting the Mental Health of the Caregiver
- Conversations on Aging and End of Life Planning
To learn more about our consulting services please email Tina Campanella, Chief Executive Officer or call her at 202-448-1442 (direct).